At The Electronic Store - Purchasing TV | Funny Cartoon


good day to you sir and to you I want to

buy a TV of course till coming let me

show you around

oh what's this oh oh what kind of TV is

this hmm

this channel is boring can you put

something else that is a microwave see

Wow

what are you mystic TV but actually I

need a bigger one like that ah now this

one is better I think there's something

wrong with the reception

let me check I don't like this TV too

much it's making me sick

that is a washing machine please go to

the TV section over there

I hope you've learnt how to DS work now

Wow look at that

what a big microwave mmm and the chicken

looks so delicious

survived a and so fun day by day and so

fun day oh no hit the microwave at

goodbye Emmanuel what are you doing that

microwave is on fire but don't worry I'm

just going to open this washing machine

so we can get water and put it out stop

it

you're going to burn the shop down

my my these TVs are so dangerous no

wonder they are called an idiot box but

sue Bundy is not an idiot I'm just going

to listen to music


Post a Comment

0 Comments